qNET 1024 Artnet-DMX512 Two-way Transmission PC Lighting Signal Converter
qNET 1024 Artnet-DMX512 converter, provides two-way conversion of ArtNet to 2 DMX512 ports, and simultaneously output SPI signal to drive various lighting sources directly. Using latest high-speed 32-bit ARM micro-controllers, ArtNet standard protocol, RJ45 network interface and standard DMX512 ports. Its high compatible protocol standards, real-time and efficient, stable and reliable transmission, suitable for lighting dimming control cabinets, TV station recording and broadcasting scenes, indoor/outdoor LED walls, stage background displays, etc.
- 1024 channels, 2 DMX512 universes, input or output settable
- ArtNet converts DMX512, DMX512 converts ArtNet, two-way conversion
- Using software to configure, easy to use
- One RJ45 connector (10/100 Mbps), support ArtNet protocol
- Input and output, could configure in Server mode (receiving DMX512, sending ArtNet) or Node mode (receiving ArtNet, sending DMX512)
- Adopts latest high-speed 32-bit ARM micro-controller, built-in high-speed network processing chip, high real-time communication
- Internal adopts DC-DC isolation power supply, optical isolation for DMX ports, offering secure and reliable communication
- Used for lots of performances and practicing applications, DMX refresh rate 40Hz, fast, convenient, stable and real-time.
- It could be connected to computer directly through a network cable, or through a router. It could be controlled by WIFI if through a WIFI router. If cell phone / PAD have ArtNet lighting software, you could control directly without turning on a computer.
- It is applicable for Windows system and MAC system, as long as the software has ArtNet standard input/output function.
10/100 network port, IP and sub-net mask could be modified
5KV network isolation transformer
Network data transmission and reception instructions
DMX data transmission and reception instructions
Working temperature: -40~70℃
2 years warranty
Product Dimension: 110(L)*80(W)*35(H)mm
Net Weight: 0.2KG
Package Dimension: 163(W)*161(D)*53(H)mm
Gross Weight: 0.55KG
Package including: qNET 1024 *1, standard (100-220V to USB 5V) USB power adapter with cable *1, 1.5m network cable *1, 3-pin LXR male connector *2, CD *1 (or user manual *1, or e-catalogue)
Can be used as a extender for ArtNet lighting controller (Tiger Touch, MA, Hog, etc) to output DMX signals.
Support WYSIWYG software connecting physical consoles to enter computer 3D lighting simulation, super suitable for lighting design
Support FreeStyler lighting software output DMX signals to control lights
Can be used as output interface of lighting software
Can be used as input interface of visualization software
Input or Output 2 universes
2-way DMX signals plus SPI signal simultaneous output. SPI signal could directly output control signal of WS2801
Support for all software with ArtNet input/output
Two Working Modes
Node Mode: receive ArtNet signals through network and convert to DMX512 (2-way) signals
Server Mode: convert DMX512 (2-way) signals to ArtNet signal and transmit through network cable
Compatible Application Software
Other software please check with sales for customization
Directly connect to computer network card port, to control various stage lights by computer software
Use notebook WIFI control via linking wireless router
2-way DMX signal simultaneous output with SPI signal, SPI signal can output WS2801 control signal directly to control pixel lighting source (1unit qNET 1024 could connect 340 pixels lighting source, could combine multi-units to expand more DMX outputs).
LED Indicator Status
Note: when Node mode working, Node LED on, and flashing when receiving related Universe
Server: when Server mode working, Server LED on
DMX1: the LED flashes when DMX1 receives DMX512 data
DMX2: the LED flashes when DMX2 receives DMX512 data